How to Write a Flawless Manuscript
(A free eBook by Edorium Journals)
Writing a scientific manuscript can be a very overwhelming and many times an intimidating task for new scholars. The eBook “How to write a flawless manuscript” will not only answer your question – How to write a research manuscript? – but also go one step further and give you an answer to the other more important question – How to write a good manuscript? This eBook will make the task of writing a scientific manuscript an educative and enjoyable experience.
After reading this eBook you will be able to write a flawless manuscript which will be appreciated by editors and reviewers of the journal and will have high chances of acceptance for publication. The instructions in this book are especially suited for a medical research manuscript but can be used for writing manuscript for any journal.
In this eBook:
- How to overcome writer’s block
- Importance of five drafts
- Manuscript writing strategies
- IMRAD structure of a manuscript
- Standards of reporting
- How to craft a compelling title
- How to write different sections
- How to assign authorship credits
- Reference writing and Vancouver style
- How to select a journal for submission
- How to reply to peer reviewer’s comments
- Most common errors in preparing a manuscript
- Top reasons for rejection of a manuscript
…and much more
The eBook is released under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Non-commercial license. Anyone is free to read, download, print, use, re-use and distribute the eBooks for personal non-commercial purposes.
We welcome you to read the eBook and send us your valuable comments.