You are here: Home
> For Editors
> How to Join the Editorial Board?
How to Join the Editorial Board? - Edorium Journals
We welcome you to join the Editorial Board of journals published by Edorium Journals group.
- The position of Member of the Editorial Board is purely voluntary in nature.
- Every candidate wanting to be enrolled as member of the Editorial Board is required to sign and a submit a confidentially agreement. Confidentially agreement is to be signed and submitted to the Editorial Office only once during the full tenure as member of the Editorial Board.
- The member of the Editorial Board will be sent an Editor Manual to be used as a reference for manuscript review process. Please note that the Editor Manual is a confidential document. Please do not share the contents of the Editor Manual with anyone.
- As the circumstances may change from time to time for any editor, a member of the Editorial Board is free to exit the Editorial Board of a journal at any time, by giving a notice of at least 15 days. Notice period will allow us to may make alternate arrangements for the manuscripts assigned to the editor wanting to exit the Editorial Board.
- A member of the Editorial Board is considered an ambassador for the journal. He/she is expected to promote the journal in the scientific community in editorial capacity but without using any coercive measures. It is the editor's prerogative to provide any other services to or for the journal.
The flowchart below shows the steps followed by Edorium Journals for the enrollement of a member of the Editorial Board. These steps are followed by all journals published by Edorium Journals group. To know more about these steps and other requirements specific for any journal, please contact the journal editorial office.
© Copyrighted image.
© 2018 Edorium Journals. All rights reserved.