You are here: Home
> Job Advertisements
Job Advertisements - Edorium Journals
|Here are some upcoming jobs. Any one is free to place announcements in this section. This page is updated every two weeks. If you send us an announcement to be placed on this page it will be placed here within 48 hours. Please send any requests or suggestions using the 'Contact Us' page accessible from top navigation menu or send an email to: |
GI/Hepatobiliary Surgical Oncologist Opportunity
Community Health Network - Indianapolis, Indiana
This new opportunity is to join renowned and established HPB surgeon, to build a GI/Hepatobiliary Surgical Oncology practice at Community Hospital North, the largest facility in our eight hospital system. The position is due to rapid population growth, community demand for hepatobiliary and surgical GI oncology services, and expanding oncology program in this desirable northeast section of Indianapolis. Ideal candidates will be board certified and have completed accredited fellowship training. This opportunity offers:
Community Health Network is a leading not-for-profit health system with over 200 employed primary care providers that present a large referral system. The largest hospital in Community Health Network's 8-hospital system is Community Hospital North, which expanded in 2007 to include a new six-story patient tower with 282 private patient guest suites, a 60 bed private labor and delivery suites (the largest in the country), and 48 private, ultra-modern inpatient surgical patient care suites.
- Opportunity to practice with renowned HPB surgeon
- Comprehensive practice and multi-disciplinary oncology support
- Thriving referral base
- Very competitive compensation and bonus potential
- State of the art surgical suites
- Adjacent surgery center with investment opportunities
- Latest robotic technology
- Indiana is consistently ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states with low cost malpractice, a simplified licensing process and affordable cost of living.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact:
Elizabeth Speckman, Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Community Health Network
© 2018 Edorium Journals. All rights reserved.