Terms of waivers - Edorium Journals
These terms apply to waivers given on manuscripts submitted for publication to Edorium Journals.
If any author is eligible for more than one type of waiver, the largest single waiver will be applied.
Waivers for Authors
- Waiver requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Full or part waiver of charges may be granted in some cases.
- If you want to apply for a waiver, please send the request to: before submitting your manuscript for publication to the journal. You will get a reply within two working days.
- If you have applied for a waiver, please DO NOT submit your manuscript before receiving a response from the journal Editorial Office.
- The authors will be informed of the decision on waiver requests within three working days.
Waivers for Reviewers
- For every manuscript reviewed by the reviewer within the stipulated time, a 20% waiver will be given for one manuscript submitted by the reviewer as first author or corresponding author, for publication to any journal published by Edorium Journals. The discount will be applicable on the final invoice amount.
- Only those manuscripts reviewed within the stipulated time will be counted for this waiver.
- This waiver can be availed for manuscript submitted to any journal published by Edorium Journals.
- Waivers credits received for reviewing two or more manuscripts or waivers received by two or more authors of the same manuscript can not be clubbed together.
- All reviewers registered with Edorium Journals will be sent details of waivers earned, availed and remaining, on first Saturday of every month.
- To join the Reviewer Panel with Edorium Journals please see here.
Please read the detailed FAQ's about publication charges here.
© 2017 Edorium Journals. All rights reserved.