Favored Author Program Terms
These are the terms of Favored Author Program.
- Registration with Favored Author Program before submitting your manuscript is essential to receive the benefits and waivers.
- These benefits will be given only if the "Favored Author" is the first author or corresponding author of the manuscript.
- These benefits start from the time you join our Favored Author Program and will apply to all papers you submit after registration.
- These benefits will be given only on the manuscripts which are accepted for publication.
- Any number of manuscript can be submitted in one year.
- First manuscript must be submitted within 30 days of registration.
- The manuscripts can be published in any journal published by Edorium Journals.
- Time period between submitting any two consecutive manuscripts should not be more than six months.
- The waivers will be valid from 1st January to 31st December of any one year. From 1st January the waiver cycle will repeat again. No new registration will be required during the next cycle.
- The following journal is excluded from Favored Author Program: International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCRI)
To enroll in our "Favored Author Program" please click here.
© 2017 Edorium Journals. All rights reserved.