Journal of Case Reports and Images in Pathology is a peer reviewed, open access, journal of case reports in pathology which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in pathology and related subspecialties.
Aim of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Pathology is to encourage the publication of case reports in pathology and related subspecialties by providing a platform for reporting of unique, unusual and rare cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
The scope of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Pathology covers case reports in the specialty of pathology and all related subspecialties including surgical pathology, hematopathology, cytopathology, dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, cardiovascular pathology, neuropathology, genitourinary pathology, pediatric pathology, liver pathology, molecular pathology and transplant pathology.
Following types of articles are published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Pathology: Case Series, Case Reports, Clinical Images and Letter to Editors.
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown disease entities
- Report unexpected or unusual disease presentations
- Explain unexpected or unusual findings in the course of the disease
- Report previously unknown or unusual side effects of treatment
- Report new associations between different diseases
- Explain new associations between different diseases
- Enhance current knowledge about disease processes, pathogenesis and management
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Pathology also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.