Journal of Case Reports and Images in Otolaryngology is a peer reviewed, open access, journal of case reports in otolaryngology which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in clinical otolaryngology and related subspecialties.
Aim of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Otolaryngology is to encourage the publication of case reports in otolaryngology and related subspecialties by providing a platform for reporting of unique, unusual and rare cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
The scope of the journal covers case series, case reports, clinical images and letter to editors in the specialty of otolaryngology and related disciplines, including otology, laryngology, rhinology, speech science and head and neck surgery.
Following types of articles are published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Otolaryngology : Case Series, Case Reports, Clinical Images and Letter to Editors.
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown disease entities
- Report unexpected or unusual disease presentations
- Explain unexpected or unusual findings in the course of the disease
- Report previously unknown or unusual side effects of treatment
- Report new associations between different diseases
- Explain new associations between different diseases
- Enhance current knowledge about disease processes, pathogenesis and management
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Otolaryngology also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.