Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology is a peer reviewed, open access, journal of case reports in oncology which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in oncology and related subspecialties.
Aim of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology is to encourage the publication of case reports in oncology and related subspecialties by providing a platform for reporting of unique, unusual and rare cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
The scope of the journal covers case series, case reports, clinical images and letter to editors in oncology and related disciplines, including etiology, mechanisms, molecular studies, tumor therapy, general diagnosis, laboratory diagnosis, diagnostic and experimental pathology, oncologic surgery and epidemiology. Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology covers cancer occuring in any part of the body including but not limited to breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, head and neck cancer, hematologic malignancies, lung cancer, brain cancer and pediatric cancer.
Following types of articles are published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology: Case Series, Case Reports, Clinical Images and Letter to Editors.
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown disease entities
- Report unexpected or unusual disease presentations
- Explain unexpected or unusual findings in the course of the disease
- Report previously unknown or unusual side effects of treatment
- Report new associations between different diseases
- Explain new associations between different diseases
- Enhance current knowledge about disease processes, pathogenesis and management
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.