Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology
Welcome to Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology is an international, open access, online journal, publishing high-quality, peer reviewed articles in oncology and realted subspecialties. Free full-text of all articles are available immediately on publication.
The scope of the journal covers case series, case reports, clinical images and letter to editors in oncology and related disciplines, including etiology, mechanisms, molecular studies, tumor therapy, general diagnosis, laboratory diagnosis, diagnostic and experimental pathology, oncologic surgery and epidemiology. Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology covers cancer occuring in any part of the body including but not limited to breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, head and neck cancer, hematologic malignancies, lung cancer, brain cancer and pediatric cancer.
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology will publish accepted articles as "Early View Articles" immediately after final acceptance and editing for publication, rather than waiting for an issue. Free full-text of all articles will be available immediately on publication.
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology publishes following types of articles:
- Case Series
- Case Reports
- Clinical Images
- Letters to Editor
Advantages you get on submitting your manuscripts to Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology:
- Fast online submission - Fast online submission of your manuscripts. You can submit manuscripts online or send them as email attachments.
- Prompt service - You get a prompt, personalized and courteous service. All your emails and messages will get a response within 24 hours.
- Fast decisions - You get a fast decision on your manuscript. "Submission to first decision" time is less than six weeks.
- Expert peer reviews - Your article will be peer reviewed by experts in the subject of your manuscript which ensures that we maintain high standards of scientific quality of the articles published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology.
- Immediate publication after final acceptance - Your article will be published as Early View Article immediately after final acceptance. It will be published and in its final form, in multiple formats, as soon as it is edited for publication. You do not have to wait anxiously for the next issue of the journal to see your valuable work in printed form.
- No article processing charges - You will pay Article Publication Charges only after your manuscript has been accepted for publication after editorial and peer review. There are no fees for submission or processing of the manuscript.
- Increased impact of your research - Open access model of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology makes all articles freely accessible by everyone, anywhere in the world. Full text of your article in HTML format and as PDF files is available free online at Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology website.
- International dissemination - Your article will reach an international audience. Our electronic format enables rapid publication of accepted manuscripts and immediate free access to all the articles. Your published article will sent to registered readers, deposited in open access directories and included in RSS feed of the journal. Links to article will be posted in journal blog, social networking sites and discussion forums.
- Cite your article - Your article published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology will be cited similar to the articles in traditional journal.
- You retain the copyright - You will retain the copyright of your work. You won't have to take permission from publishers to reuse or distribute your own published work, as it happens with other journals.
- Article for your use - As soon as your article is published in the journal, you will receive in your email, a PDF file of your published article and a link to your article on our website.
- Constant contact - You will receive table of contents of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, every month, in your email. We encourage readers to register for the Table of Contents (TOC) notification service for this journal using the small form given in the right column of the website. When you register for this service you will receive, in your email, the table of contents of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology for each new issue of the journal.