Journal of Case Reports and Images in Infectious Diseases is a peer reviewed, open access, journal of case reports in infectious diseases which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts on all aspects of infectious diseases.
Aim of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Infectious Diseases is to encourage the publication of case reports in infectious disease and related subspecialties by providing a platform for reporting of unique, unusual and rare cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
The scope of the journal covers case series, case reports, clinical images and letter to editors on all aspects of bacterial, viral and parasitic infectious diseases like prevention, diagnosis, management, treatment protocols, optimal practices in management and tropical infections.
Following types of articles are published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Infectious Diseases : Case Series, Case Reports, Clinical Images and Letter to Editors.
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown disease entities
- Report unexpected or unusual disease presentations
- Explain unexpected or unusual findings in the course of the disease
- Report previously unknown or unusual side effects of treatment
- Report new associations between different diseases
- Explain new associations between different diseases
- Enhance current knowledge about disease processes, pathogenesis and management
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Infectious Diseases also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.