Journal of Case Reports and Images in Dentistry is a peer reviewed, open access, journal of case reports in dentistry which accepts for publication, original, unpublished manuscripts in clinical dentistry and related subspecialties.
Aim of Journal of Case Reports and Images in Dentistry is to encourage the publication of case reports in dentistry and related subspecialties by providing a platform for reporting of unique, unusual and rare cases which enhance understanding of disease process, its diagnosis, management and clinico-pathologic correlations.
The scope of the journal covers case series, case reports, clinical images and letter to editors in the specialty of dentistry including periodontics, pedodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, endodontics, oral-maxillofacial surgery, oral-maxillofacial radiology, dental public health and oral pathology.
Following types of articles are published in Journal of Case Reports and Images in Dentistry : Case Series, Case Reports, Clinical Images and Letter to Editors.
All articles are welcome, which:
- Report new and unknown disease entities
- Report unexpected or unusual disease presentations
- Explain unexpected or unusual findings in the course of the disease
- Report previously unknown or unusual side effects of treatment
- Report new associations between different diseases
- Explain new associations between different diseases
- Enhance current knowledge about disease processes, pathogenesis and management
Journal of Case Reports and Images in Dentistry also publishes announcements giving information about conferences, meetings, seminars, symposia, courses, and other items.