Terms of Guarantee - Edorium Journals
These terms apply to the guarantee of prompt, time bound service offerred by Edorium Journals.
- The Discount Voucher will be sent to the corresponding author along with the PDF of the published article.
- The Discount Voucher can be used by any author(s) of the manuscript for which the voucher is issued.
- The Discount Voucher can be used upto two years from the date of issue.
- The Discount Voucher can not be transferred to any author(s) other than the author(s) of the manuscript for which the voucher is issued.
- Each Discount Voucher will have a unique code. It will be necessary to mention the code during manuscript submission, either in Cover Letter or in the Manuscript File(s).
- Any manuscript is considered submitted for publication to Edorium Journals and included in the manuscript review and publication process only after a manuscript ID is assigned to the manuscript and emailed to the authors.
- Authors will be kept updated of the publication timeline at regular intervals.
- We estimate that the authors will take 10-14 days to send the revised manuscript, 2-3 days to make the payment and 1-2 days to send the corrected page proofs to the Editorial Office.
- If time taken by the authors to send the revised files or corrected page proofs exceeds the estimated time and/or the manuscript requires technical revision, content revision or more that one round of editorial review and/or peer review and/or revisions and/or proof corrections; the time for first decision and publication will increase correspondingly.
- If waiver of article publication charges is given for any manuscript, gurantee and these conditions will not apply.
- This gurantee will not apply to the following monthly issue journal(s): International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCRI).
- We will make all efforts to honor our guarantee; however, the guarantee will not apply in unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as natural disasters and hardware and software problems.
- These conditions may be modified at any time without prior notice or warning. In such a case a notice to this effect will be published on this page.
Note: All manuscripts submitted to Edorium Journals will undergo editorial review followed by double-blind peer review. In the double-blind expert peer review process neither the reviewers nor the authors know the identity of each other. This enables an unbiased and accurate review of the manuscript.
Page updated: October 01, 2016
© 2017 Edorium Journals. All rights reserved.